We are updating our content.
If you are interested in our work, and you want to see what we can do for you, your institution or research group, here are some links to projects that we have done. FruitFly is responsible for the design, development, organization and coordination of outreach activities and related scientific content, communication strategy planning, promotional campaigns and production of communication materials (web, graphic, audiovisual and educational interactive materials):
- SeaDance, an interactive system created for Esther Garcés, Principal Investigator of the CSIC Institute of Marine Sciences.
- Melanogaster Catch The Fly, First European Network of Citizen Science in Genomic Adaptation.
- La Ciència Al Teu Món (Science at your world), Platform for Scientific Dissemination aimed at young people and the general public.
- Fronteres del Coneixement, Cutting-edge science lecture series, educational materials and activities for schools.
- BCN Bio Pro Science Meeting, First scientific conference open to young people and the general public, educational material and activities for schools.